Morlaix is situated in North Finistere, in Brittany. A free highway is available from Rennes. The station of Morlaix with TGV (high-speed train) coming from Paris every day. Brest Airport and Roscoff Ferry Terminal provide us a lot of connections. Taxis, car rentals, bicycle rentals and bus lines to get around.
- Access by the highway Océane (A11-E50/A81) from Paris to Rennes, and then N12 from Rennes to Morlaix (free highway).
Some distances from Morlaix :
- Brest and Océanopolis : 60km, about 45 minutes
- Roscoff : 25km, 30 minutes
- Quimper : 85km, about 1h15
- Le pays des Abers : 50 km,1 hour by the coast
- Perros-Guirec, The Pink granit coast : 50km, 1 hour by the coast
- Rennes : 190km, about 2 hours
- Lorient : 120km, about 1h45
- Nantes : 300km, about 3h
- Paris : 540km, about 5h
- Since 2017, getting to Morlaix takes only 3 hours from Paris!
- TGV Paris Montparnasse-Brest, stop to Morlaix Gare TGV
- Connections to Roscoff and Carhaix (by bus)
- Book your tickets and consult timetables online
Public transports in Morlaix Bay
- Bus with Linéotim from Morlaix to : Plougasnou (n° 20), Carantec (n°28), Locquirec et Lannion (n° 30), Saint-Thégonnec (n° 70), Botshorel (n° 40), Plougonven et Plourin (n° 36+), Plouigneau et Guerlesquin (n° 40)…
- Bus with BreizhGo from Morlaix to : Roscoff (n° 29), Carhaix (n° 36), Quimper (n°60) and Lannion (n°30)