Welcome to Carantec ! Our team will be pleased to advise you. The Tourist Office is situated in the middle of the town. A lot of services are proposed : bike rental, ticketing for your leisures and activities, free wifi and so on.
Tourist Office of Carantec
- Tél. +33 (0)2 98 67 00 43
How to get there ?
- Address : 4 rue Pasteur 29660 Carantec
- Free car park
- 1 place reserved to disabled people
- Public Transport : Ligne 28, bus stop : “Place de la mairie”
- From the 1st of October to the 31st of March, from Tuesday to Saturday 9.30 am to 12.30pm and 2pm to 5.30pm.
- April to September, from Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 12pm and 2pm to 6pm, bank holidays from 10am to 6pm.
- Summer, all day service from Monday to Saturday : from 9.30am to 7pm. Sunday and bank holidays : from 10am to 1pm and 3pm to 6pm.
Closed on the 1st of January, 1st of May, 1st and 11th of November and 25th of December.
The Tourist Office of Carantec have the label “Tourism and Disability” for welcoming people with physical, mental and hearing disabilities.
- Expertise and advices before and during your stay !
- Bike rentals
- Ticketing for your leisures and activities
- Shopping : books and hiking guides
Tell us about our services
Your feedback is very useful to improve our services. Feel free to fill in our satisfaction survey.