Welcome to Morlaix, city of character in Brittany ! The Tourist Office is open all year round, situated in the heart of the city, between the Viaduc and the port, in a very charming house “La Maison Penanault”.
Tourist Office of Morlaix
- Tél. +33 (0)2 98 62 14 94
How to get there ?
- Address : 10 place Charles de Gaulle 29600 Morlaix
- Ticket parking – Half an hour free – Free from 12pm to 2pm
- 3 places reserved to disabled people
- All the public transports takes off near the Tourist Office
- All year, from Monday to Saturday : 10am to 12.30pm and 2pm to 5.30pm, bank holidays : 10am to 12.30pm and 2pm to 5.30pm
- Summer, all day service from Monday to Saturday : from 10am to 6pm. Sunday and bank holidays : from 10am to 6pm.
Closed on the 1st of January, 1st of May, 1st and 11th of November and 25th of December.
- Expertise and advices before and during your stay !
- Bike rentals
- Ticketing for your leisures and activities
- Shopping : books and hiking guides
Tell us about our services
Your feedback is very useful to improve our services. Feel free to fill in our satisfaction survey.